Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scared to death..


I am qualified and experienced, but I am scared to death to return to work. I am fearful of not being able to manage my time appropriately. I am terrified of missing moments with my little babies. I am frightened about the fact that I don't know these kids and I'm stepping into the middle of the year full of new testing and curriculum that I haven't learned about yet.


Yes, I am scared to death...but as with all things, I know that I can handle it because God wouldn't give me any more than I can handle. I am excited for what's to come and I know my children will be in good hands.


Now, I just need to focus on breathing, sleeping, and living one day at a time. Breathe....

1 comment:

pinkgirl said...

hi mama mcafee!
i am a 1st gr teacher. i saw your question about a 3rd grade blog. i sent this one to my son's (3rd gr) teacher. i thought it looked pretty cool. hope it helps :)

http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/

happy snow day...if you happen to be as lucky :)