This is a post dedicated to some of the funny things Caden has said and done lately. As much as he frustrates me with his 2 year old antics, he makes me laugh even more.
The other day Mark and I were working around the house like busy bees. I was downstairs and Mark was upstairs. All of a sudden Mark hears this statement coming from Caden's room in a sing-songy type voice: "This is not a very good idea." Mark then peeks into the bedroom to find Caden standing on top of his bed with his arms out and then before he can say anything Caden takes a huge jump off of the bed and onto the top of his ball tent. Needless to say he collapsed along with the tent onto the floor and when he heard Mark laughing he said "Daddy, why are you laughing?". Caden then went on to explain that he was trying to fly like Buzz Lightyear.
Then another day I was trying to be a good girl and get some exercise in while Mark was home. I jumped on the treadmill but quickly noticed that I couldn't focus on my run with Caden in the room as he was begging to get on the treadmill and exercise with mommy. I didn't want him to get hurt so I locked him out of our bedroom. I got into a good run and was about 10 minutes in and I hear the doorknob twisting and I think to myself "ha, he'll never get in!". Fast foward about 10 seconds and he is walking through the door with his Lightning McQueen keys in his hand. He literally unlocked our bedroom door with toy keys!! You've got to be kidding me! I better be more careful in the future when I don't want him in my bedroom.
Last Caden story. Today he was watching a show and on the show the little boy had the flu with a fever and a cough. So later in the day Caden tells me that he doesn't feel good.
Me: What's wrong Caden?
Caden: I have a beaver.
Me: What?
Caden: I'm coughing, I don't feel good so I have a beaver.
I love my son!
No comments:
Post a Comment