Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So long!

It has been so long since I've written in my blog, but I do check up on my friends! I used to spend so much time on the computer, e-mail, AIM, facebook, and whatever else I could find. But as of late, there is just no spare time! I've even gotten bad about paying bills late. Shame on me!

It is crazy how fast life moves. I'll be 25 soon. I'm a mother! I'm a wife of 4 years (this summer!) I've just about wrapped up my first year as a third grade teacher.

Somehow, I am managing. I say somehow like I don't know how. I know that God is with me everyday, every step. I am so thankful for the life that I have.

Caden is SO much fun lately! He is saying new things and doing hilarious things. Just recently he has started shouting "Mom, mom, mommmm!" I don't know where he got it, but it's cute! I love him and with all of these pregos and babies being born I have even began to get baby fever again. We'll see!

As I think about a 2nd baby, the VBAC issue weighs on my mind. Step #1 Call area doctors and see if anyone even considers it as an option. Step #2 Continue to work on getting into shape as that will help the process along! Step #3 Get pregnant at some point (not yet though!).

I'll keep you posted on my findings.

Jessica J. I hope that this pregnancy is one that will bring you closer to God. As you worry, may you give yourself over to hope and prayer instead.

No comments: