Friday, May 29, 2009

WOOHOO!!!!!

Celebrating because.....

-It has been less than a month since my last update! That is an accomplishment for me!

-School is out!

-Mark, Caden, & I all have big plans this summer and I am so excited to be a stay at home mommy for a couple of months!

I can't believe I have finally completed my first year of teaching. While I enjoyed it so much, I know that there is so much that I have learned and can't wait to do again and differently. The kids I had were amazing and I feel a special bond to them as my first class. I know it will before I know it that I am receiving graduation invitations from them!

Summer plans include: taking a few classes (you didn't think I could totally get away from work, did you???), lots of swimming, biking, read, walking, and visiting with friends. Also, Mark and I are taking a trip to D.C. so I am very excited about that. My dad and his wife and also my sister and brother in law will be visiting!

This summer I'll be focusing on the usual suspects. Keeping up a decent workout schedule (at least three times a week) and pouring into God and hopefully growing much more stable because of it!

Overall, things are going very well. I feel very blessed and undeservedly so.

Another goal is to take and post more pictures. Life is going by so fast and I hope to capture as much of Caden on film as I can. He definitely puts a smile on my face everyday.

Enjoy YOUR summer. Let's get together.

Love.

No comments: