Thursday, January 15, 2009

I feel good....

#1. 2 hour delay today.
#2 No school tomorrow.

These things mean that I have extra time to get caught up at work!! YAY!!!

Also, it means that Mark and I get to go out on a day-date. We'll probably go get some dinner and chat about things and then see a movie...I've seen "Seven Pounds" but I'd love to see it again.

#3 I just worked out and I feel GREAT! I ran 3 minutes and walked 2 for 30 minutes total since I haven't worked out in a while. I'd really love to work out everyday, I just do not know how to budget the time! So tonight was AWESOME!!! I feel so refreshed.

Caden has been soooooooooo fussy the past two nights. It seems unexplainable as it doesn't accompany a fever, but I do think he might be popping in a side or back tooth. Isn't it a little early for that? Ah well! :) I am still so thankful for him. At night when I'm reading to him and hugging him good night my heart is overwhelmed with love for him! It's a great feeling.

The following is in reply to Jessica J.'s blog:

I too had a C-Section and feel that it was VERY unnecessary. Especially now. I didn't have any high risk factors or emergency problems. My water broke about 2 a.m. and at the hospital I laid in a bed for hours. I was never told that it would be a good idea for me to get up and walk. Then I was put on pitocin. Never encouraged to help it move along naturally. Finally at 6pm they felt it had been long enough and I had a C-Section. I have also been having thoughts that I was robbed of my birthing experience and am not sure that there is hope for one next time. I know all that matters is that he is healthy, but why was it done this way? It seems convienent for the doctor.

Thoughts and comments?

No comments: