Today has been a fun day! First, Caden and I went to my mom and stepdad's house (Pappy & GG) for our Sunday breakfast. Then, Caden took a 2.5 hour nap which I LOVE! I was able to plan out a lot of our D.C. trip (with wiggle room of course!). I have decided that since I have a lot of expectations for this trip, it would probably be a good idea for me to let Mark know them. I heard this message on Christian radio about the biggest avoidance of problems is to let your spouse know your expectations.
I think we'll have a great time!!
Then, after getting the house cleaned up (which I love!), we hung out with Lauren. We briefly visited Noble Coffee & Tea. Then were off to Strawtown Park. It's always nice to take Caden outdoors. He loves to run off and pick flowers and watch the birds and insects.
Lastly, Lauren & I took Caden to her neighborhood pool. I haven't taken him since last summer so I wasn't sure how he'd respond. The pool was a bit cold for him (and mommy, too!) so we hung out in the baby pool since there wasn't anyone else there. It was a lot of fun to watch him run and splash around. Note to self: pick up swim diapers so the poor kid isn't lugging around a 20lb diaper full of water! BAD MOMMY!!!!
Already I can tell that this is the start to a great summer!!!!!!!!! I'd love to hang out and catch up with as many friends as I can, so let's get together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment