Already, this summer has been a fantastic break! I love my job as a teacher, but it is SO nice to also have the opportunity to stay at home for a few months with Caden!
Each day that I spend more time with him, I grow to love him more and more! He cracks me up and melts my heart!!
Lately he has been so lovey. He gives hugs all of the time and while doing so says "awwwww". Also, he nows "MAMA" all of the time!! He even calls Mark that, which is crazy because everything used to be "DADA". Anyway, I love it becaue he says it was such enthusiasm.
Another thing, he talks alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day! We took a long drive down to Southern Indiana last weekend for a graduation party. I thought he might take a nap in the car. Nope! He jabbered the entire drive there and back. He has so much to say. Who knows what he is saying though!
Here is a list of words that I can distinguish from what he says:
Mama, dada, GG, Pappy, Papa, bubbles, on, off, light, shoes, shocks, dog, flower, water, juice, COOKIE!, chicken, Chlo Chlo (my parent's dog), outside, eye, elmo, gorilla, ball, balloon, milk and much much more.
The rest is him just jabbering and I love it! He gets so intense with his conversation and we have no idea what it's about!
Anyway, I just had to share some of my joys! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment