Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been too long!

Caden is down for a nap *crossing my fingers*, there is nothing on t.v., I didn't bring any work home this weekend, and it's a rainy Sunday. Yes, there is housework to do, but I noticed that my blog is way overdue for an update. Believe it or not, I've also had to do a blog project at school with the 3rd graders. They absolutely love it and it reminded me that I miss writing in my online blog.



Look at this cute boy to the right. I'm sorry, I know your children are cute but there is just something special about my boy! He is quite the entertainer these days. It feels as though he talks non-stop all day, everyday. He tells stories and remembers past events. My absolute favorite part of his little life right now is when he prays. He does it so spontaneously and with such a grateful heart. I love it!



Baby girl is developing well. I feel her move around a lot and that is a lot of fun! I don't have as much time to daydream this time around, but I do wonder what things will be like with a 2nd child and daughter. I wonder how the labor and delivery will go or if I will have to do another C-Section. I think about how my emotional health will be this time around, as I did suffer with some depression after Caden's arrival. At least I know now and can get it addressed sooner! I am SO excited to see what she looks like and to love her into a little girl and eventually lady that loves and has a passion for Christ.

May 4 is the date for the referendum vote for Noblesville Schools. So, if you live in Noblesville get out there and vote! I am on the list to be let go if it doesn't pass and they need to get rid of teachers. However, I'm not worried about any of that.

No comments: