I woke up at 5:30 and left the house at 6:30 to get to school. I worked at school and then met some of my students and parents. I didn't get home until 630ish and now it is 8 and I'm trying to put Caden to bed, but he isn't having it!
I'm so excited about this school year, but nervous at the same time! I'm sure it's the hardest the first year when everything is new. I have 23 students so far, so that is a good number! I'm looking foward to loving on these kids this year!
Anyway, I have been struggling lately with getting to church and my girls group that meets on Monday night. Also, reading and praying and exercising. Those are all things I want to get into check here soon. I started reading in Job the other day and within the first chapter I was soo convicted. I really miss the person I was and I feel like I have a lot of growing to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment