I am already getting a taste of what it is like to be a working mother...and on some nights even a single mother. Although, I have so much love and support I have no room to complain. Mark is very helpful and supportive on his nights off and in the meantime I have a mother who could also be classified as SuperWoman. She has the patience of an angel when it comes to Caden's fussiness. However, I have been in and out of my classroom working and I already miss Caden so much. When I come home to see him I cannot wait to see his smiling face and bright blue eyes. I think I must kiss him at least 1,000 times a day. I have never been so in love, sorry Mark ;)
The one thing I am worried about (I don't know why because worrying doesn't help a thing!) is getting enough sleep. Right now it is okay because I am not working, but as I am up early and working all day, I hope that Caden starts sleeping better. Lately he has been waking up with what seems to be an upset tummy. I feel for him and at the same time get so frustrated that he is waking up often. It isn't his fault at all. I think it is related to one of the foods he has been eating so I'm going to cut back and see if I can pinpoint the problem or maybe stop foods for a few weeks altogether. Any advice on this? Jessica P. I noticed you said Ellie has been waking up multiple times in the night, do you think it is food related too?
I got a couple of books from the library to preview the various opinions out there. I hope to create my own opinions and find something that works.
Jessica J. I love reading your blog. I'm very interested in swimming and wish there was a Y closer so that I could do that. We'll see!
Anyone else a blogger that I can add to my subscriptions? Let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment