I now understand the busyness of the world of working moms and dads. It's CRAZY! Every once in a while I daydream about being a stay at home mom, but for more than one reason I know it wouldn't work for me. I am SO thankful for my job as a third grade teacher this year. I love it and am learning so much each day!
Jessica J. I saw your status on facebook that you can't wait to get Layla's 6 month pictures taken. I can't wait to get Caden's done either...he will be 6 months on the 13th.
I have been packing away Caden's clothes that no longer fit. I can't bare to toss any of them, so I have heaping stackfuls of clothing that who knows if I will need to use again. A friend just told me a VERY good idea though! Hang on to the "special" outfits that your baby wears and one day make/or have a quilt of the baby clothes made. This quilt can then be passed on to your child when they are expecting their first little one. I know it is a long time in the distance, but it is such a cute idea and now I don't have to have the guilt of throwing anything out.
Are there any outfits that Layla or Ellie wears that you just love? Caden has quite a few.
Anyway, speaking of babies...lots of people have been asking me when the next one will be. Have you experienced that a lot? At first I just scoffed at them, but as Caden is growing I can see being ready sooner than I originally though. We'll see though.
School is great. I have a great bunch of kids. They are very chatty, but overall very good. I am finding that they like to be challenged so I hope I can give them those challenges daily. I am just SO busy keeping up, I feel like I'm constantly running! Which probably explains why I got sick. Anyway, it will get smoother as time goes on I think. Either way, I love it.
Hope to write more often. Thanks for reading and responding!
No comments:
Post a Comment