A friend, Jessica, started blogging recently and I think I'll do it too. Hey, you can't ALWAYS be the leader, sometimes we have to follow. ;)
I could be writing for myself or others may read, but for me it doesn't really matter. I enjoy putting my thoughts into writing. It helps me sort through things and think more logically.
Caden is 4.5 months now and he still is not on any type of schedule. If you know me at all, you know this is driving me crazy! I desparately crave to be in control and I have quickly learned that with a child, that is very difficult. So, for my last few days before work starts I am going to try my hardest to get Caden on a schedule. At least a schedule for naps and bedtime. Haha, I'm sure you experiences mothers are scoffing at me now, but hey I have to give it a try. Any tips??
...More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment